Life’s To Do List, cont.
33. Learn how to put on makeup
34. Do England Coast to Coast trip (190 miles walking!)
35. Attend a professional soccer game in Europe, preferably in the UK
36. Attend a weekly trivia night at a bar
37. Read more books
38. Become someone who can cook without recipes and without looking frazzled when cooking for guests
39. Stop misspelling “recipe”
40. Make enough money to not feel horribly-guilty and broke after an occasional Whole Foods salad bar splurge
41. Take more day-trips, such as dune hiking and biking country trails
42. Have work showcased on walls of a coffeehouse
43. Become skilled at something that produces work that can be showcased on walls of a coffeehouse – if I framed my criteria lists, would that suffice?
44. Go on a double-date
45. Have a piece played on WBEZ/NPR (2006)