Rules created this weekend that should be followed at all times
November 15, 2009
- When signing up for a Mingler and answering what sexual orientation you are, don’t type “hedero.”
- When at the gym, don’t go up to a sweaty girl in spandex and say “Hey, I’ve been watching you on the stairclimber.”
- When at a coffeehouse, don’t whisper-read. Words should be read silently.
- When you go to someone’s house, don’t close the roof-top deck door behind you without checking first if it’ll lock.
- When you wear jeans, don’t wear a denim jacket. Denim should be worn on the top OR the bottom.
- When you bring cocktail wieners to a party, don’t assume the host will have ketchup and mustard.
- When you’re invited to something, RSVP. In a timely manner.
- When sitting within five feet of someone, don’t keep looking up and staring at him/her, thinking that because he/she is looking at a laptop screen that he/she can’t feel your nasty eyeballs.
- When in a public place and sitting in close proximity to others, don’t eat smelly food. Or chew loudly.